• Graduate in "Interior Design". Madrid, 1981.
• Graduate in "Interior Design". Florida, 1982.
• Graduate in "Interior Architecture". E. U. General Register, 1998.
Javier Muñoz started his professional career with David Hicks in London, and then moved to the renowned yacht designer Jon Bannenberg's firm.
Later on, he came back to Spain to work with his father in Casa & Jardín, where he was in charge of major projects such as:
• H. R. H. Prince Al Saoud's residence in Casablanca (Morocco).
• The Presidential Palace in Lagos (Nigeria).
• The Bali Sol Hotel in Bali (Indonesia).
• The Banco de Santander Azca in Madrid.
• A private residence in Denver (U.S.).
• The Kuwait Radio and Television Stations (Kuwait).
• Maxi-Yachts for the shipping company in Ancona (Italy).
In 1984, he founded his own Interior and Design Firm, expanding his work to all areas: hotels, head offices from important banks and companies, restaurants, casinos, show- rooms, yachts, golf clubs and several private residences... anything related to the high-end design, in our country and abroad.
• Best Interior Design Award 2007. VIA 2007..
• Best European Hotel Design Award 2007. Hotel Marqués de Riscal.
• Villégiature Award 2007 – Best Hotel of the world 2007. Hotel Marqués de Riscal.
• "Medalla de Oro 2009 del ForoEuropa 2001" Award. November 2009.
• Conde Nast Traveller Award - Best Hotel no urban of Spain. 2009.
• 1st. Prize Escaparatour ABC. - Diciembre 2010.
• World Superyacht Awards en Estambul, 2012 (finalist)
• Show Boats Design Awards en Mónaco , 2012 (finalist)